Change Log: Model 1.57
26 October 2022 in Change Log
The Bitfinex Change Log is an summary of all efficiency and UI modifications made to the Bitfinex buying and selling platform. For an summary of all earlier modifications, please confer with weblog.bitfinex.com/class/changelogs.
- Up to date the Order Guide to allow edit order on the inexperienced/pink circle click on
- Up to date the Order Historical past to show and allow copy order ID for chosen order pairs
- Up to date the Order Guide to indicate value up and down buttons on order particulars
- Improved TradeDesk with the power to edit pairs immediately in a number of the elements
- Mounted order type – the Restrict sort requires affirmation to execute the order
- Mounted Orders and Historical past Filter buttons (pair, sort) styling subject
- Mounted Order Historical past leverage column width
- Mounted color inconsistency on floating panel buttons
- Mounted Bitfinex Pulse to keep away from duplicate request when loading extra pulses
The Bitfinex APIs are designed to permit full entry to the options offered by Bitfinex. Be taught extra about our API documentation right here.