Lending Professional Change Log — September 2022
26 September 2022 in Change Log, Lending
We’re happy to announce the next updates to Lending Professional, offering our customers with an enhanced expertise on the platform.
- Scaled funding orders that may be accessed by altering the chosen order “Sort” within the Order Kind
- Forex selector now shows currencies held within the funding pockets first and every other currencies thereafter
- Improved the socket knowledge circulate to mitigate streams susceptible to receiving duplicate knowledge messages inflicting extreme chart redraws
- Improved quantity formatting to keep away from points attributable to browsers utilizing completely different numeric locales
- Further crypto icons have been added
- Mounted “OfferAll” quantity button on the order type difficulty the place the quantity within the discipline is usually populated with commas inflicting it to develop into invalid
- Mounted difficulty that was inflicting steadiness quantities to generally seem incorrect
- Mounted difficulty the place some automated currencies within the “Professional Tab” didn’t show up-to-date provide data
- Mounted difficulty inflicting massive numbers to not show accurately within the “Professional Tab”
Lending Professional is a highly-customizable device that utilises automated applied sciences and superior options to handle lending primarily based on a consumer’s specs and market circumstances. For extra, please go to our Data Base article.
Lending Professional is strictly an order routing system that implements presents and extensions of funding on a consumer’s behalf within the peer-to-peer lending market on Bitfinex. Lending Professional can’t consider a consumer’s private funding standards and circumstances. Nothing on this publish is monetary, funding or different recommendation. Nothing on this publish is a suggestion to borrow or lend or the solicitation, advice or endorsement of any course of borrowing or lending. Any references on this publish to returns are solely hypothetical and never assured.